OriGene's Lenti-vpak packaging system is designed to optimize the packaging of third generation lentivectors into high-titer viral particles. This kit enables you to express your lentiviral construct in a multitude of mammalian cells. OriGene also provides a specialized lentivirus production transfection reagent, LentiTran, which is specifically formulated for high lentivirus production.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized for high packaging efficiency: Premix of the packaging plasmids at an optimal ratio.
- A potent transfection reagent is included.
- Simple to use: Transfect and harvest viral supernatant.
For Regular Lentiviral Particle Packaging
Lentivirus produced will integrate into the host genome, enabling stable cell selection
|TR30037||Lenti-vpak packaging kit - packaging plasmids and transfection reagent||10 rxns||In Stock|
|TR30037P5||Lenti-vpak packaging kit - packaging plasmids and transfection reagent, 5 packs||5 x 10 rxns||In Stock|
For integration-deficient Lentiviral Particle (IDLV) Packaging
|TR30036||IDLV Lenti packaging kit, integration deficient- packaging plasmids and transfection reagent||10 rxns||In Stock|
|TR30036P5||IDLV Lenti packaging kit, integration deficient- packaging plasmids and transfection reagent, 5 pack of TR30036||5 x 10 rxns||In Stock|
Lenti AccessoriesLenti-ORF Lenti shRNA Control Particles Concentrator Lenti Vectors Lenti Titer Kit Stabilizer LentiTran
Lentiviral System Resources
- Lenti protocol
- Recommended lentivirus MOI for common cell lines
- Does lentivirus work with neurons?
- Frequently asked questions about lenti
- How to make lentivirus?
- Webinar: How to make lentivirus
- Lenti webinar
- Lenti biosafety
|cDNA Clone Resources|