OriGene uses a 29mer short hairpin design for Hush-29TM shRNA products, which has been demonstrated to be more effective than 21-mer versions (learn more about the design algorithm). Pre-designed Hush-29 shRNAs offer genome-wide coverage for human, mouse and rat with proven effectiveness (view 500+ citations).
HuSH-29™ shRNA Features
- Multiple vector selection: Lentiviral, Retroviral or AAV
- Multiple reporter selection: tGFP, tRFP, no reporter
- Guaranteed knockdown of ≥70% view detail
- Pricing - as low as $498 for a set of 4 gene-sepcific shRNAs and a scrambled negative control
- New! Lenti-shRNA virus particles available
- custom shRNA service is also available
Lenti-shRNA Particle Offering
- Coverage: any shRNA targeting human, mouse or rat gene
- Read-to-use: just add to your cells and assay
- Broad spectrum: transduce dividing, non-dividing cells and in vivo
- Biosafety: replication-deficient 3rd generation lenti particles
- Other Lentiviral Products
Other RNAi Products
Trilencer-27 siRNA Kits targeting human, mouse and rat genes
Trilencer-27 siRNA kit contains Dicer-Substrate duplexes that provide critical improvements over the use of traditional 21mer siRNA designs.
Lentiviral, Retroviral or AAV vectors available.
Scrambled negative controls, positive controls & more
SKU Description Availability TR100001 HuSH shRNA kinase collection in RFP vector - constructs individually plated (481 gene targets, 4 shRNA constructs per target, 2 ug/well) In Stock