Broad Coverage of cDNA clones
You have come to the right place for your cDNA clone needs! With over 25 years of experience, OriGene has accelerated gene function discovery with over 1 million cDNA clones. Our collection has been recognized not only for its broad coverage but more importantly, its high quality. In addition, lentiviral plasmid and particles are offered for difficult to transfect cells.
Why Should I Use OriGene Clones?
- Comprehensive Coverage: Human / Mouse / Rat / Virus
- Multiple Expression Systems Available: Mammalian, Bacterial, Lentiviral, AAV
- Transfection-ready DNA: 10 ug provided
- Flexible Shuttling: Over 100 expression vectors
- Custom Cloning: Click here to learn more
- Proven to work: OriGene's clones have been successfully cited in Nature, Cell, and more! (view citations)
Untagged cDNA clones
Tagged ORF clones (Myc-DDK or GFP tag)
Expression-validated and sequence-verified ORF clones
Viral ORF Clones
ORF clones for viral protein expression (Myc-DDK tag)
Lentiviral ORF clones
3' UTR Reporter Clones
For miRNA target validation
Mutant ORF Plasmids
CDNA Clone Sets
Optimal pathway screening
Organelle Marker Plasmids
OriGene’s Expression Clones Save Times and Efforts
"We are a loyal local customer of
OriGene and we always get
reliable results from using their
Review by J.S.
"Origene had the exact clone we needed."
Review by M.B.
University of Pennsylvania
"Origene products are easy to use
and customer service is super
helpful! I've always got helped
when I encountered a problem.
Review by T.T.
University of Michigan
"What I like about the Origene wesbsite was that the chat line usually directs me to the right person to ask questions -- who not only answers my questions, but will provide the quote, and good to follow up on the progress, etc."
Review by R.A.
Case Western Reserve University
"Good quality, fast turnaround
time, reasonable pricing with a vast
Review by J.Z.
BC Cancer Research Centre
"I really trust OriGene's cloning
Review by A.C.
Icahn School of Medicine in Mount Sinai
"Our lab is a frequent customer."
Review by P.B.
George Washington University, School of Medicine
"The technical support was great
with good response time."
Review by L.M.
Center for Disease Control
"All products have been great or
Review by K.P.
University of Toledo-HSC
"Good variety of clones with good
choice of labels"
Review by M.B.
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
"We have been using OriGene for the last five years. The plasmids are amazing"
Review by S.K.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
"Excellent quality and affordable price"
Review by K.P.
St. Johns University
Recent Citations using our Clones
1. Optimization of a Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Antagonist Antibody for Treatment of HyperinsulinismPublished in Diabetes, 2023 Sep, using RG210811
2. The ubiquitin-like modifier FAT10 covalently modifies HUWE1 and strengthens the interaction of AMBRA1 and HUWE1Published in PLOS ONE, 2023 Aug, using RC206255
3. Uncharacterized protein C17orf80 – a novel interactor of human mitochondrial nucleoidsPublished in Journal of Cell Science, 2023 Aug, using RC200157
|cDNA Clone Resources|