What is Lentivirus and why use lentivirus to deliver DNA?
Lentiviral vectors as gene delivery tool are modified from HIV-1, with many of the viral genes removed. The lentiviral vector only contain the LTRs and the packaging signal, Ψ. Lentiviral packaging genes are provided on separate plasmids, so the pseudo lentiviral particles are replication deficient.
- Broad cell spectrum: Lentivirus infect many cells, dividing & non-dividing, easy-to-transfect & hard-to-transfect cells.
- High transduction efficiency.
- Convenience: Minimal need for optimization.
- Safety: 3rd generation system with improved biosafety.
- Legally licensed vendor for lenti products.
What is special about our lentiviral particles?
- Pre-titered, ready-to-use
- Titer guaranteed, >10^7 TU/mL
- Provided in the proprietary Lenti Stabilizer Solution with >1 year infectivity
To learn more about how to make lentivirus, please visit the lentivirus production page. The page has all you need to know to make high quality lentiviral particles, from lentivirus packaging, virus tritration, virus concentration to particle stabilization. Click to view details.
Lentiviral System Resources
- Lenti protocol
- Recommended lentivirus MOI for common cell lines
- Does lentivirus work with neurons?
- Frequently asked questions about lenti
- How to make lentivirus?
- Webinar: How to make lentivirus
- Lenti webinar
- Lenti biosafety
Hear what the researchers are saying about our Lenti products
"I have used shLenti for knockdown (TXN1 and TXNRD1) and they have worked well."
"Everything is working fantastically!"
"I am happy with the products and services we received."
"I've been a loyal customer and pretty happy with the products."
"I am satisfied with current products."
"Service was good and delivery was fast."
|cDNA Clone Resources|