What is Lentivirus and why use lentivirus to deliver DNA?
Lentiviral vectors as gene delivery tool are modified from HIV-1, with many of the viral genes removed. The lentiviral vector only contain the LTRs and the packaging signal, Ψ. Lentiviral packaging genes are provided on separate plasmids, so the pseudo lentiviral particles are replication deficient.
What is special about our lentiviral particles?
- Pre-titered, ready-to-use
- Titer guaranteed, >10^7 TU/mL
- Provided in the proprietary Lenti Stabilizer Solution with >1 year infectivity
Lentiviral System Resources
- Lenti protocol
- Recommended lentivirus MOI for common cell lines
- Does lentivirus work with neurons?
- Frequently asked questions about lenti
- How to make lentivirus?
- Webinar: How to make lentivirus
- Lenti webinar
- Lenti biosafety
Hear what the researchers are saying about our Lenti products
"I have used shLenti for knockdown (TXN1 and TXNRD1) and they have worked well."
"Everything is working fantastically!"
"I am happy with the products and services we received."
"I've been a loyal customer and pretty happy with the products."
"I am satisfied with current products."
"Service was good and delivery was fast."
|cDNA Clone Resources|