Extend the lentiviral stability for one year
How to increase lentivirus stability? Lentivirus stabilizer was developed to preserve the infectivity of lentivirus in storage. When stored in regular production media, DMEM, after 6 month of storage at -80C, most of the infectivity will be lost. In contrast, when stored in the stabilizer, the infectivity is well preserved.
|TR30039||Lentivirus stabilizer, preserving lentiviral infectivity, 5 mL|
|TR30039P4||Lentivirus stabilizer, preserving lentiviral infectivity, 4x5 mL|
- Stabilizing lentivirus in storage
- Prolong storage, > 1 year
- Protect freeze and thaws: When used together with Lenti concentrator (TR30025)
- Download datasheet
Lentivirus Stabilizer Well Preserved the Infectivity of Lentivirus
Lenti-GFP particles (cat# PS100071V) freshly made (left panel). The viruses in culture media or Lenti Stabilizer were incubated at 37C for 5 days. HEK293T cells were transduced with the above lentiviruses. Fluorescent images were taken 48 hrs post transduction.
Lentivirus Concentration / Storage Flow Chart
Related Lentiviral ProductsConcentrator Lenti ORF Lenti shRNA Packaging Kit Control Particles Lenti Titer Kit Lenti Vectors
Lentiviral System Resources
- Lenti protocol
- Recommended lentivirus MOI for common cell lines
- Does lentivirus work with neurons?
- Frequently asked questions about lenti
- How to make lentivirus?
- Webinar: How to make lentivirus
- Lenti webinar
- Lenti biosafety
|cDNA Clone Resources|