Assay-ready Luc-UTR constructs for more than 20,000 human genes
The 3' UTR plasmids provide a convenient solution for quantitative assessment of the inhibitory effect between miRNAs and their potential gene targets. OriGene’s 3' UTR clones were designed by cloning the 3' UTR sequence of a gene of interest, downstream of the firefly luciferase gene. The chimeric transcript level is then regulated by its interaction with miRNA(s), which results in varied luciferase activity quantifiable by a colorimetric assay.
|Interaction between miRNA and UTR
Reduced luciferase expression
|No interaction between miRNA and UTR
No effect on luciferase expression
- Genome wide coverage (>20,000 human gene)
- Firefly luciferase as the easy-to-assay reporter
- RFP as reporter for transfection monitoring
- High sensitivity from IRES-driven translation of the expression cassette
"We are a loyal local customer of
OriGene and we always get
reliable results from using their
Review by J.S.
"Origene had the exact clone we needed."
Review by M.B.
University of Pennsylvania
"Origene products are easy to use
and customer service is super
helpful! I've always got helped
when I encountered a problem.
Review by T.T.
University of Michigan
"What I like about the Origene wesbsite was that the chat line usually directs me to the right person to ask questions -- who not only answers my questions, but will provide the quote, and good to follow up on the progress, etc."
Review by R.A.
Case Western Reserve University
"Good quality, fast turnaround
time, reasonable pricing with a vast
Review by J.Z.
BC Cancer Research Centre
"I really trust OriGene's cloning
Review by A.C.
Icahn School of Medicine in Mount Sinai
"Our lab is a frequent customer."
Review by P.B.
George Washington University, School of Medicine
"The technical support was great
with good response time."
Review by L.M.
Center for Disease Control
"All products have been great or
Review by K.P.
University of Toledo-HSC
"Good variety of clones with good
choice of labels"
Review by M.B.
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
"We have been using OriGene for the last five years. The plasmids are amazing"
Review by S.K.
UT Southwestern Medical Center
"Excellent quality and affordable price"
Review by K.P.
St. Johns University
Recent Citations using our 3' UTR Clones
1. MiR‐503 pleiotropically regulates epithelial‐mesenchymal transition and targets PTK7 to control lung cancer metastasisPublished in Cancer Medicine, 2023 May, using SC210336
2. SAYSD1 senses UFMylated ribosome to safeguard co-translational protein translocation at the endoplasmic reticulumPublished in Cell reports, 2023 Mar, using SC214181
3. Oncosuppressive miRNAs loaded in lipid nanoparticles potentiate targeted therapies in BRAF-mutant melanoma by inhibiting core escape pathways of resistancePublished in Oncogene, 2022 Nov, using SC209527
|cDNA Clone Resources|