Powered by extensive collection of TrueORF human cDNA clones, OriGene offers full-length human proteins expressed in HEK293 cells and other systems.
Why choose OriGene recombinant proteins?
- The broadest coverage – Over 10,000 full-length human proteins produced in human cells. Check out all of our "MVPro" proteins.
- High quality - Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Diverse product formats – Purified proteins, over-expression lysates and heavy labeled proteins.
- Custom protein and large scale production available.
- Native antigens for optimized antibody production
- Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
- Protein-protein interaction
- In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
- Heavy labeled protein as SRM/MRM standards
Protein Expression System Comparison
|Mammalian||Yeast||Insect cells||E. coli|
|Protein folding and purification||Optimal||Poor||Low||Poor|
|Authenticity & Bioactivity||Native and Active||Poor||Poor||Very Poor|
Custom Protein Service
In addition to full length proteins expressed in human HEK293 cells, OriGene offers custom protein expression and purification service to your specific needs, including protein domains, different expression tags, expression host, etc. Please use this custom protein service request form
Recombinant Protein Resources