- Potent shRNA design
- Genome-wide coverage: Human, Mouse & Rat
- High transduction efficiency
- 3rd Generation lentiviral vectors: Safer
- Lentiviral particles offered
The Lentiviral cassette contains three major functional elements, shRNA, a puromycin selection marker & a tGFP reporter.
Details of the lentiviral shRNA vectors
- Third generation Lentivector
- Chloramphenicol marker for bacterial selection
- Three major functional elements within the 5’LTR and
3’LTR. All of them can be packaged to viral particles and
transduced to many cell lines.
- shRNA expression cassette under U6 promoter
- Puromycin resistant for mammalian cell selection
- tGFP gene as reporter.
The shRNA expression cassette
- 29mer hairpin with a 7bp loop.
- U6 driven expression
- A Pol III termination sequence (TTTTTT) immediately downstream of the hairpin.
- The gene-specific shRNA cassette is sequence-verified to ensure its match to the target gene.
OriGene also has another Lentiviral shRNA vector, pRFP-CB-shLenti