MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are naturally occurring non-coding RNA molecules (containing 21-23 nucleotides) that function in RNA silencing and post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression.
OriGene provides clones that facilitate over-expression of the miRNA of your choice. A region of ~600bp encompassing each miRNA is cloned downstream of a CMV promoter. Upon transfection, the cellular machinery will process the CMV-driven expression of miRNA precursor into mature miRNA, and cellular function can be analyzed.
- Genome-wide miRNA coverage (miRBase 20.0): 1829 human, 1160 mouse, 436 rat
- GFP reporter for transfection monitoring
- Neomycin selection marker for stable cell establishment
- 3' UTR reporter clones available for miRNA target validation
- Cloning Vector: pCMV-MIR
Bulk Order Options
The complete set of the miRNA expression plasmids is available upon inquiry. Any purchase of over 10 miRNA plasmids is qualified for discount. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Related Products and Services
Recent Citations using our MicroRNA Expression Plasmids
1. miR-155-5p can be involved in acquisition of osseointegration on titanium surface.Published in In vitro cellular & developmental biology. Animal using SC400793
2. microRNA ‐29a Regulates ADAM12 Through Direct Interaction With ADAM12 mRNA and Modulates Postischemic Perfusion RecoveryPublished in Journal of the American Heart Association: Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Disease using SC400963
3. miR-637 Prevents Glioblastoma Progression by Interrupting ZEB2/WNT/β-catenin Cascades.Published in Cellular and molecular neurobiology using SC400614