At OriGene Technologies, Inc, we offer a large collection of full-length cDNA clones, and we strive to keep our prices competitive in the commercial market. In an effort to provide research scientists with key molecular biology tools, we have decided to reduce the cost-barrier to our cDNA clones. We will price match all eligible cDNA clone purchases, provided that the purchasers obtain approvals before the time of purchase.
Price Match Policy
The Price Match will be in effect for all orders placed between (and including) April 1, 2018 and September 30, 2018. It cannot be combined with any other OriGene promotions, and will not be applied retroactively. OriGene reserves the right to interpret this policy, including but not limited to what constitutes an eligible cDNA clone purchase.
Steps to obtain approvals and price match:
- Submit the online form with an outside quote, or written documentation, of a comparable commercial clone where the outside quote is current and the source of which is clearly presented
- Obtain an official quote from the OriGene technical support or sales teams confirming the price match
Place an order using the OriGene quote number to get the discounted price
- If placing an order online, enter the quote number in the memo section
- If placing an order via email or phone, please remember to list the quote number
- Only commercial clones offered in the US will be considered for comparison
- The comparable clone must be in a mammalian expression vector; and the clone tag, gene name, and promoter must be equivalent to the OriGene clone of interest
- This policy applies to plasmids only, not to viral particles
Price Match Request Form(*indicates a required field)
If you have any questions or concerns in regard to the cDNA Clone Price Match Policy, please call us at 888-267-4436 (business hours: 9:00am-5:30pm EST), or email us at email@example.com.