A validated positive control for Western Blot, ELISA
Full length human proteins as positive controls for antibody validation
OriGene offers a large collection of tagged over-expression lysates, a cost-effective assay standard for Western blot, ELISA, and other antibody assays.
- 20,000 over-expression lysates of full length human proteins
- Covering 80% of the human proteome
- Expressed in mammalian HEK293T cells
- C-terminal myc-DDK (FLAG) tag for easy expression detection and isolation
Free sample of our new anti-DDK antibody when you buy a Lysate!
Offer ends Sept 30th 2023
Improved anti-DDK antibody
We strive to continuously improve our products to ensure you have the best tools for your research. Our new anti-DDK antibody (TA592569) has undergone rigorous validation and, at each step, has given better results.
Features of our new anti-DDK antibody:
- Improved sensitivity (5x -10x depending on your protein expression)
- Minimal background
- Validated for multiple applications: WB, IHC, IF, FC, ELISA, IP
Easily detect your target of interest from OriGene Lysates using our new, highly specific anti-DDK antibody. Works with both N and C-terminus tagged proteins.
Immunoblot analysis of 6 different C-terminal Myc/DDK tagged over-expression lysates with TA592569 at 1:3000.
1.CST4, 2.LSM1, 3.ALDOB, 4.ALDH3A1, 5.PLK1, 6.METTL16
Immunoblot analysis of 5 different N-terminal DDK tagged over-expression lysates with TA592569 at 1:3000.
1.Trim29 fragment (1-163aa), 2.SNCA, 3.SNCB, 4.TNFA, 5.Trim29 fragment (164-449aa)
Recombinant Protein Resources