CRISPR/Cas9, is an RNA-guided genome editing tool which allows researchers to do gene knockout, knock-in SNPs, insertions and deletions in cell lines and animals. OriGene offers CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing cloning services, including gRNA cloning and donor template construction.
Custom gRNA cloning service
OriGene’s all in one CRISPR/Cas vectors and T7 vector system can serve your genome editing needs. To provide convenience to you, we offer target sequence cloning service into any of our CRISPR/Cas vectors. This service has the following benefits:
- Fast, 7-10 days
- Two options, OriGene’s target sequence design or self design
- Self-design: Customers provide the target sequences, choose a vector and OriGene constructs the plasmid.
- OriGene-design: Customers provide around 100 bp genome sequence and OriGene designs the target sequences using our proprietary gRNA design tool.
Be sure to click on the "Submit" button, then save the quote. When placing an order, please refer to the catalog number on the request form
Custom Donor Vector Construction
- Donor vector construction with a predesigned cassette
- Ability to design your own vector
|Gene Expression Resources|