Researchers need to do gene overexpression (cDNA clones), gene knockdown (siRNA or shRNA) and gene knockout (CRISPR) to study gene functions. Effectively deliver those gene related products into cells is critical for their research. OriGene provides a broad range of transfection reagents for all of these different gene formats.
|Applications||Transfection Reagents||Features & Cell Types|
|Plasmid DNA||Turbofectin 8.0™||
|Lentivirus Production||LentiTran™ New||
TurboFectin 8.0™ - Lipid/histone based
TurboFectin is a new generation of transfection reagent for nucleic acid delivery into eukaryotic cells. TurboFectin 8.0 is the recommended for the delivery of TrueClone/TrueORF clones (for over-expression) and HuSH-29 constructs (shRNA for expression knock-down) in many established cell lines and cell types.
- Superior performance: Comparable with FuGENE®6 in trasfection efficiency and low cytotoxicity
- Wide spectrum: Over 100 cell lines and primary cell types have been successfully transfected with TurboFectin 8.0. Click to see the list of cells tested
- Affordability: Lower cost than FuGENE®6
MegaTran - Polymer based transfection
MegaTran 2.0 is a polymer based transfection reagent specially designed and manufactured for high volume DNA transfection and large scale protein production in a broad range of cells.
- Superior transfection efficiency and low toxicity
- Improved protein production via transient transfection
- Cost effective compared to other commonly used transfection reagent
siTran – For transfection of the siRNA
siTran is a brand-new transfection reagent specially for siRNA duplexes in transient transfection, high-throughput screening, etc. siTran 1.0 is also highly effective in transfecting plasmid DNA.
- Dual purpose reagent for both siRNA duplexes and plasmid DNA
- High efficiency and low cytotoxicity
- Has been successfully used in the transfection of T cells
293Tran – Specially formulated for
transfecting HEK293 cells
293Tran, which was formulated specifically for HEK293 cells for high transfection efficiency. 293Tran is a polymer-based and biodegradable transfection reagent.
- Specialized for HEK293 – Maximize transfection performance in HEK293 cells
- High Delivery Efficiency – Achieve 75-85% transfection efficiency
- Low Cytotoxicity – Maintain cell density and reduce experimental biases
LentiTran – Specially formulated for
high titer lentivirus production
LentiTran is a polymer based transfection reagent that was developed for high titer lentivirus production in HEK293T cells.
- Exceptional high titer lentivirus production
- Simple & robust transfection procedure
- Cost Effective