Amplification of cDNA by PCR is an essential tool for today's molecular biologist. This technique can be used to clone members of a multi-gene family, homologous genes from different species, and genes previously identified. OriGene's First Strand cDNA has been used and cited by a number of experts in the field.
PCR amplification of First-Strand cDNA and its subsequent subcloning can save time and reduce costs by eliminating the need to construct and screen a panel of tissues for gene expression. First-Strand cDNA is also ideal for the characterization of alternatively spliced mRNA either in a single tissue or across multiple tissues in an organism.
- Synthesized from high quality poly A+ RNA
- Oligo(dT)-primed reverse transcribed
- Available as sets of six cDNAs
- Control PCR primers included
OriGene First-Strand cDNA kits are formatted for the rapid and efficient screening of a panel of tissues for gene expression. The cDNA panels provided in these kits are also ideal for the characterization of alternatively spliced mRNA either within a single tissue or across multiple organism tissues.Display Products Download Product Fact Sheet First-strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Recent Citations using our First Strand cDNA
1. Lactate is an epigenetic metabolite that drives survival in model systems of glioblastoma.Published in Molecular cell using HP100041
2. l -Carnitine Mitigates Trazadone Induced Rat Cardiotoxicity Mediated via Modulation of Autophagy and Oxidative StressPublished in Cardiovascular Toxicology using HP100041
3. ABCC5 facilitates the acquired resistance of sorafenib through the inhibition of SLC7A11-induced ferroptosis in hepatocellular carcinomaPublished in Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.) using CH1001
|Gene Expression Resources|