This kit is used for quantitative detection Cotinine (Mouse/Rat)
There is no detectable cross-reactivity with other relevant proteins.
No significant interference observed with available related molecules.
1. Microwell coated with polyclonal Ab to Cotinine: 12x8x1
2. Standard Set (ready to use): 0.5 ml
3. Cotinine HRP Enzyme Conjugate (ready to use): 12 ml
4. TMB Substrate (ready to use): 12 ml
5. Stop Solution (ready to use): 12 ml
6. 20X Wash concentrate: 1 bottle: 25ml
Exposure to tobacco smoke can be detected by measuring nicotine and its metabolites. Nicotine has a short half life and is not used as a marker for tobacco smoke exposure. Cotinine due to its longer half life has been used in research as a reliable marker for smoking status and smoking cessation studies. The Cotinine Direct ELISA Kit is designed for the detection Cotinine in serum and urine. It can also be adapted for other fluids.
The use of this Assay Kits
has been cited in the following citations:
*Delivery time may vary from web posted schedule. Occasional delays may occur due to unforeseen
complexities in the preparation of your product. International customers may expect an additional 1-2 weeks