OriGene's dual promoter expression vector is optimized for the co-expression of two transgenes, which has been shown to be more efficient that using two separate vectors. This all-in-one system uses promoters from different origins (rat and mouse) to minimize transcriptional interference. The vector also has selectable markers that are active in both E-coli and mammalian cells.
Key Features and Benefits
- Strong and Constitutive Expression of Two Transgenes.
- Transcriptional interference is minimized by using promoters of different origins, and strong polyadenylation signals (polyA).
- SV40 enhances gene expression in a wide range of hosts.
- EF-1α promoters are also non-tissue specific; they are highly expressed in all cell types.
- Useful vector for expressing recombinant antibodies.
|PS100129||pEF1a-Dual Promoter, mammalian vector with C-terminal Myc-DDK Tag|
Related Products and Services