Lentivirus and Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) are two prominent viral gene delivery tools with distinctive characteristics and versatile applications in the fields of gene therapy and molecular biology. Watch our 2-part webinar series to embark on a comprehensive journey into the world of viral gene delivery.
In the Lentivirus Webinar, you will learn:
- The history of viral gene delivery.
- What Lentivirus is and how it functions.
- The unique benefits offered by the Lentivirus system.
- Essential biosafety considerations when working with Lentivirus.
- Techniques for the production of Lentiviral particles.
In the AAV Webinar, you will learn:
- The history and significance of AAV in gene delivery.
- What AAV is and how it functions.
- AAV's wide-ranging applications and its advantages.
- Specific biosafety protocols when working with AAV.
- An Overview on the production of AAV particles.
Throughout both webinars, we'll introduce OriGene's cutting-edge solutions and services, empowering you with the tools and knowledge you need to excel in the field of viral gene delivery.
Please submit the form to unlock your access to the free webinars.