HuSH-29 are pre-designed shRNA with genome wide coverage (human and
mouse). It takes advantage of the superiority of 29mer shRNA and
delivers guaranteed knock-down. A new offering of pGFP-v-RS vector
enables easy monitoring of transfection efficiency. (Learn more about HuSH-29...) The
same superior design and construction for species other than human and
mouse genes is offered through Exact-shRNA.
Features and Benefits
- Two retroviral vector options: pRS vector and pGFP-V-RS vector
- Easy monitoring of transfection with the pGFP-V-RS vector
- 5ug of purified plasmid for immediate transfection
- Guaranteed successful gene knockdown
- Versatile applications: transient or stable transfection or retroviral infection
Left: HEK293T cells transfected with the pGFP-V-RS which express turboGFP. Right: HEK293T cells co-transfected with pGFP-V-RS and an shRNA constructs against turboGFP gene.
Legend: Four individual shRNA constructs against HIF1A was transiently transfected into HEK293T cells. Three out of 4 constructs in kit TR320380 demonstrated effective knockdown in western blot using anti-HIF1A antibody. Erk1 and Erk2 was used as control.
- Gene silencing through transient or stable transfection
- Gene silencing through retroviral transduction (see protocol)
- Validated Antibodies for Western Blot
- Control shRNA vectors
- TrueORF cDNA clones
- VERIFY Tagged Antigen™ (Over-expression Lysate)