Home Destination Vector pLenti-EF1a-C-Myc-DDK-IRES-GFP
Lenti vector with EF1a promoter and bicistronic IRES-GFP, 10ug , 10ug
This Lenti vector is a third generation of lentiviral vector.
- All OriGene’s TrueORF clone can be shuttled into this vector via PrecisionShuttling, a simple cut-and-ligation process.
- The expression of the cloned ORF is driven by EF1a, a constitutive promoter as an alternative of CMV promoter. The latter could be silenced in certain cellular environment.
- The ORF cloned in this vector can be expressed as a tagged protein with c-terminal Myc-DDK tags.
- IRES-GFP is within the Lentiviral packaging cassette and would allow GFP expression in both the transfected and the transduced cells.
- A brief lentiviral packaging protocol is provided.
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at email@example.com