Home cDNA Clone TrueClone Human Collection
TrueClone® Human Collection
TrueClones® are full-length cDNA clones derived from human and mouse cDNA libraries. TrueClones® are ideal for over-expression of native proteins for functional studies. For over-expression of tagged proteins, OriGene offers TrueORF® with built-in tags for convenient detection and purification.
Features and benefits:
- Comprehensive converage: Human (33,000), Mouse (25,000), Rat (15,000) and Virus (2300)
- Expression clone driven by CMV promoters (view vectors)
- Authentic transcripts without PCR artifacts
- Provided as 10ug transfection-ready plasmids
- Clone collections available
- Native protein over-experssion in mammalian cells
- Subclone into expression vectors for tagged protein expression
(Learn how TrueORF® can help you skip the subcloning process)
- Functional screening a large number of transfected cells for pathway elucidation (learn more)
- Hybridization probe for Southern, Northern and in situ hybridization
- Real-time PCR template standards
- More applications...