Home Assays Assay Reagents Development|
OriGene is at a unique position to provide comprehensive solutions to your assay needs. With the continuously expanding portfolio of cDNA clones, recombinant proteins and primary antibodies, OriGene is capable to offer:
- Selection of the best antibody pair
- Validation of specificity against the human genome
- Antibody optimization
- Antibody conjugation
- ELISA and Luminex kit development
OriGene’s Luminex Advantage
As a certified developer for over 7 years, OriGene has the technical knowledge and expertise to build and optimize your Luminex assay.
Features of OriGene TruePLEX™ Immunoassay Kits & Reagents:
- Reduced reagents and labor costs
- Smaller sample requirements per data point
- Fast reaction kinetics provided by the bead array format
We offer singleplex or multiplex immunoassay system including:
- TruePLEX™ multiplex immunoassay kit for Human Growth Factor Assay Kit (11-Plex)
- TruePLEX™ singleplexed immunoassay reagents for human hemochromatosis (3-plex) and growth factors, including PDGF, FGF, EGF, HGF, PGF, VEGFA and more
- TruePLEX™ supporting reagents for the Luminex xMAP® system
Based on Luminex® xMAP® technology, OriGene TurePLEX™ assays provide high sensitivity, specificity, simplicity and reproducibility of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) with flexibility to customize your assay requirements.
Contact us at Assay Development: firstname.lastname@example.org for your new assay development needs.
Custom Immunoassay Development
With the acquisition of BioCheck Inc., OriGene is at a unique position to provide a wide range of assay development services.
BioCheck develops and manufactures high-quality enzyme immunoassay test (EIA) kits for the worldwide healthcare markets in their cGMP and ISO 13485 certified facility in the San Francisco Bay Area.
BioCheck also provides custom immunoassay development and contract manufacturing services to the diagnostic and research industry. With over 45 years of collective product development experience, BioCheck can quickly and economically deliver custom assays for any biomarkers and bring new IVD products to market.
BioCheck provides a variety of services including:
- Custom Immunoassay Development
- Antibody Purification and Conjugation
- Contract Manufacturing and Assembly
For assay services provided by BioCheck, please visit www.biocheckinc.com, contact 650-573-1968 or email at email@example.com