Home Antibody Antitag Antibodies
OriGene has developed a family of anti-tag antibodies to optimize the detection and purification of the recombinant proteins. Most of OriGene's anti-tag antibodies are mouse monoclonal antibodies which have been screened and extensively validated for high sensitivity and specificity.
* Now enjoy $50 off all anti-tag antibodies till June 30th, 2013
||4C5, Anti-DDK monoclonal antibody, Biotin (200 μL)
||WB, IF, FC
* For bulk antibody package, please contact Tech Support
** Peptide sequence of the DDK-tag (Flag®): N-DYKDDDDK-C; Flag® is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich.
Features of OriGene Antitag Antibodies
4C5 Anti-DDK Antibody
OriGene’s anti-tag antibodies are developed with high standards of production procedure and validation. For example, 4C5 anti-DDK antibody is generated to detect the DYKDDDDK epitope (same epitope as Flag®). This antibody has been verified for Western blot, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence and flow cytometry. Other features include:
- Higher sensitivity and specificity compared to other vendors’ anti-flag antibodies
- Can be used to purify recombinant proteins with high purities and yields
- Can also be used to detect recombinant proteins with low expression levels
4C5 anti-DDK antibody has already been applied to
- Validate the recombinant protein expression from more than 15,000 OriGene TrueORF cDNA clones and VERIFY overexpression lysates
- Purify more than 5,000 human recombinant proteins from HEK293 cells
- Purify immunogens under native conditions for the development of TrueMAB antibodies
4C5 anti-DDK monoclonal antibody (TA50011) showed higher sensitivity in the side-by-side comparison with M2 monoclonal antibody from vendor S. Both antibodies were used at 1:2000 dilution against same sample (TP53) dilutions.
2H8 Anti-tGFP Antibody
2H8 anti-tGFP is another commonly used antibody against the fluorescent tag protein. tGFP (turbo GFP) is an improved variant of GFP (green fluorescent protein) with bright green fluorescence, high pH-stability and photostability. The fast appearance of bright fluorescence of tGFP is critical for the applications of cell labeling, organelle labeling and promoter activity tracking. tGFP is used as an expression tag for OriGene's TrueORF cDNA clones (catalog numbers RG2xxxxx & MG2xxxxx).