Biotinylation is widely used for labeling and purification of recombinant proteins. Activated biotin can covalently bind to target protein without significantly affecting its biological activities. Biotinylated proteins have been used in many applications including IHC, IP, ELISA, flow cytometry et al.
OriGene has developed various methods to biotinylate proteins both in vitro and in vivo. Choose OriGene as your reliable provider for any biotinylated recombinant protein.
Benefits of enzymatic biotinylation:
- Controlled biotinylation specifically at designated site
- Enable immobilization with consistent orientation
- Ideal for assays on avidin-coated surface
- Minimal interference with the protein's functional domain
- Reduced lot-to-lot variation
In vivo biotinylation via enzymatic method
biotinylation Service Request Form
Recombinant Protein Resources