Viromers, a technology breakthrough, take advantage of a viral fusion mechanism (hence their name) and translate this into polymer chemistry for plasmid and siRNA transfection
- Superior transfection efficiency, active endosome escape, maximizes transfection efficacy and reduces background
- Simplified use, no need to remove serum or antibiotics
- Lipid-free, no interaction with cell metabolism
- Reverse Transfection, ready for High-throughput Screening
- Best for hard-to-transfect cells
- primary cells,
- differentiating or stem cells
- suspension cells
|TT100302||Viromer Red, transfection reagent for plasmid and mRNA (600 rxns)|
|TT100303||Viromer Yellow, transfection reagent for plasmid and mRNA (600 rxns)|
|TT100300||Viromer Blue, transfection reagent for siRNA (500 rxns)|
|TT100301||Viromer Green, transfection reagent for siRNA (500 rxns)|
Viromers® come in different flavours: BLUE and GREEN are optimized for siRNA and miRNA transfection, RED and YELLOW are especially developed for plasmid DNA and mRNA transfection.
Which Viromer works better for your cells? Try the Viromer samples (50 uL for Blue and Green, 20 uL for
Red)! Cat# for the Viromer samples, TT100308 (Red), TT100305 (Blue),
Free Viromer samples with purchase of any OriGene’s product.
Viromer samples are available for $50 each when ordered alone.
Transfecting Immune cells and Myocytes
Viromer Red (DNA Transfection), RAW 264.7
Viromer Blue (siRNA Transfection)
P4E6 prostate cancer cells. Red: florescence labelled siRNA
Viromer Red (mRNA Transfection)
Primary monocytes tranfected with capped GFP mRNA