OriGene has expanded its TrueClone collection with the addition of a large collection of mouse full-length cDNA clones in a selectable mammalian expression vector. All Mouse Clones are derived from the NIH MGC Clone collection with significant improvement on the vector. The major differences are summarized below:
Search the entire OriGene TrueClone Mouse catalog by Gene Name, Gene Symbol, Accession Number or Keyword in the search box below
|PCMV6KN||Cloning vector PCMV6-Kan/Neo, 10 ug circular vector||In Stock|
Features of the TrueClone Mouse Vector
- The CMV promoter and a Kozak consensus sequence drive protein expression in mammalian cells.
- Ten (10) ug of purified plasmid is provided for immediate transfection and expression experiments.
- An antibiotic selection cassette (Kanr/ Neor) confers resistance to kanamycin in E. coli and neomycin analogs in mammalian cells.
- The T7 promoter upstream of the ORF allows protein expression in cell-free system.
- Each clone contains a fully verified insert sequence.
Example Verification of Protein Over-expression by Western blot
|cDNA Clone Resources|