OriGene has expanded its TrueClone collection with the addition of a large collection of mouse full-length cDNA clones in a selectable mammalian expression vector. All Mouse Clones are derived from the NIH MGC Clone collection with significant improvement on the vector. The major differences are summarized below.
Search the entire OriGene TrueClone Mouse catalog by Gene Name, Gene Symbol, Accession Number or Keyword in the search box below
|PCMV6KN||Cloning vector PCMV6-Kan/Neo, 10 ug circular vector||In Stock|
Features of the TrueClone Mouse Vector
- The CMV promoter and a Kozak consensus sequence drive protein expression in mammalian cells.
- Ten (10) ug of purified plasmid is provided for immediate transfection and expression experiments.
- An antibiotic selection cassette (Kanr/ Neor) confers resistance to kanamycin in E. coli and neomycin analogs in mammalian cells.
- The T7 promoter upstream of the ORF allows protein expression in cell-free system.
- Each clone contains a fully verified insert sequence.
Example Verification of Protein Over-expression by Western blot
|cDNA Clone Resources|