|TR30038||Lenti ELISA Kit||One-Wash™ Lentivirus Titer Kit, HIV-1 p24 ELISA|
|TR30038P5||Lenti ELISA Kit||One-Wash™ Lentivirus Titer Kit, HIV-1 p24 ELISA, 5 pack of TR30038|
- Simplified Workflow: one wash instead of 4 in the conventional ELISA protocol
- One Temperature Incubation: no need for 37°C incubation
- Shortened Sample Binding Time: 2 hr vs overnight
Why to measure the titer of Lentivirus?
Lentivirus is a powerful gene delivery tool. To ensure efficient gene expression/knockdown, the optimal MOI (Multiplicity Of Infection) for specific cells needs to be tested; therefore lentiviral titer needs to be measured.
What is HIV-1 p24 ELISA?
Many Lentiviral vectors are derived from HIV-1. HIV-1 p24 is the viral capsid protein. p24 ELISA assays are developed to measure the amount of p24 in the lentivirus samples which is proportional to the amount of lentiviral particles. p24 ELISA is a standard sandwich enzyme-linked immune-sorbent assay.
Related Lentiviral ProductsPackaging Kit LentiTran Lenti ORF Lenti shRNA Control Particles Lenti Concentrator Stabilizer Lenti Vectors
Lentiviral System Resources
- Lenti protocol
- Recommended lentivirus MOI for common cell lines
- Does lentivirus work with neurons?
- Frequently asked questions about lenti
- How to make lentivirus?
- Webinar: How to make lentivirus
- Lenti webinar
- Lenti biosafety
|cDNA Clone Resources|