p75 NGF Receptor (NGFR) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody [Clone ID: ME20.4]
p75 NGF Receptor (NGFR) mouse monoclonal antibody, clone ME20.4, FITC
|Applications||FC, IF, IHC, IP, Neutralize, WB|
|Recommended Dilution||Flow Cytometry.|
|Immunogen||WM245 melanoma cells|
|Specificity||Anti-Neuronal Growth Factor Receptor (NGFR), p75, low affinity receptor. Detects a protein with a molecular weight of 75 kDa.|
|Formulation||PBS (20mM), 0.14M NaCl, pH 7.3 containing 0.09%
sodium azide (NaN3) as preservative and 0.2% gelatin as stabilizer
State: Liquid purified Ig fraction
Label: Fluorescein isothiocyanate isomer 1
|Purification||Affinity chromatography on Protein A|
|Storage||Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8°C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20°C for longer.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|Stability||Shelf life: one year from despatch.|
|Gene Name||Homo sapiens nerve growth factor receptor (NGFR)|
|Note||This clone has also been reported to work in Immunohistochemistry (frozen and paraffin sections), Immunoprecipitation, Immunofluorescence, Functional assay (neutralization) and Western Blotting.
Protocol: Flow Cytometry Protocol:
1. Add 10 μl of antibody to 1 x 10e6 cells.
2. Incubate 30 minutes on ice in PBS containing 2-5% BSA.
3. Wash via centrifugation.
4. Analyze by flow cytometry.
Positive Control Cell Line: HS294T from ATCC
Procedure For General Staining Using Flow Cytometry: (For Non-Adherent Cells):
1. Add 0.3-1.0 μg anti-NGFR FITC or PE in 10 μl to one million cells in 100 μl PBS, 2% BSA.
2. Incubate on ice for 30 minutes.
3. Add 1.0 ml PBS, BSA and centrifuge for 5 minutes at 500xg to wash cells.
4. Suction off PBS, BSA and add 1.0 ml fresh PBS, BSA.
5. Analyze by flow cytometry.
6. HS294 T-cell line from ATCC can be used for positive control.
|Protein Families||Druggable Genome, Transmembrane|
|Protein Pathways||Cytokine-cytokine receptor interaction, Neurotrophin signaling pathway|
*Delivery time may vary from web posted schedule. Occasional delays may occur due to unforeseen complexities in the preparation of your product. International customers may expect an additional 1-2 weeks in shipping.