OriGene Technologies offers challenging job opportunities for people looking for career growth in an entrepreneurial environment that recognizes individual contributions.
Currently, we are accepting applications for the following positions:
- Research Associate – Antibody & Assays
- Maintenance Technician II (Maine)
- Intern Opportunity in Accounting Department
- Procurement Specialist
- Director/Sr. Director, Molecular Biology
- Scientist/Sr. Scientist – Assay Development
- Research Associate - Lentivirus
OriGene is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
For consideration, interested candidates should submit their CV, qualifications, and references to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone queries are not accepted.