Home siRNA SR312959
COL18A1 (ID 80781) Trilencer-27 Human siRNA
- COL18A1 (Human) - 3 unique 27mer siRNA duplexes - 2 nmol each (Locus ID 80781)
- Included - SR30004, Trilencer-27 Universal Scrambled Negative Control siRNA Duplex - 2 nmol
- Included - SR30005, RNAse free siRNA Duplex Resuspension Buffer - 2 ml
||SiTran1.0: Transfection reagent designed for RNAi duplex (0.5 ml)
Free! With the purchase of 2 siRNA kits (save $220)
* These siRNA duplexes were designed to be effective against all transcriptional variants at this gene locus.
Also for COL18A1 (Locus ID 80781)
|Amount:||2 nmol each, lyophilized||Purity:||HPLC purified|
|Quality Control:||Tested by ESI-MS||Sequences:||Available with shipment|
|Stability:||One year from date of shipment when stored at -20ºC||Shipment: Ambient|
|# of transfections:||Approximately 330 transfections/2nmol in 24-well plate under optimized conditions (final conc. 10 nM)|
|Synonyms: KNO; KNO1; KS|
|Summary: This gene encodes the alpha chain of type XVIII collagen. This collagen is one of the multiplexins, extracellular matrix proteins that contain multiple triple-helix domains (collagenous domains) interrupted by non-collagenous domains. The proteolytically produced C-terminal fragment of type XVIII collagen is endostatin, a potent antiangiogenic protein. Mutations in this gene are associated with Knobloch syndrome. The main features of this syndrome involve retinal abnormalities, so type XVIII collagen may play an important role in retinal structure and in neural tube closure. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Sep 2008]. |Performance Guranteed:
OriGene guarantees that at least two of the three Dicer-Substrate duplexes in the kit will provide at least 70% or more knockdown of the target mRNA when used at 10 nM concentration by quantitative RT-PCR when the TYE-563 fluorescent transfection control duplex (cat# SR30002) indicates that >90% of the cells have been transfected and the HPRT positive control (cat# SR30003) provides 90% knockdown efficiency.
For non-conforming siRNA, requests for replacement product must be made within ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the siRNA kit. To arrange for a free replacement with newly designed duplexes, please contact Technical Services at email@example.com. Please provide your data indicating the transfection efficiency and measurement of gene expression knockdown compared to the scrambled siRNA control (quantitative RT-PCR data required).
* Delivery time is an estimate in business days. Occasional delays may occur due to unforeseen complexities in the preparation of your construct. International customers may expect an additional 1-2 weeks in shipping