Home siRNA SR307743
POU6F2 (ID 11281) Trilencer-27 Human siRNA
- POU6F2 (Human) - 3 unique 27mer siRNA duplexes - 2 nmol each (Locus ID 11281)
- Included - SR30004, Trilencer-27 Universal Scrambled Negative Control siRNA Duplex - 2 nmol
- Included - SR30005, RNAse free siRNA Duplex Resuspension Buffer - 2 ml
||SiTran1.0: Transfection reagent designed for RNAi duplex (0.5 ml)
Free! With the purchase of 2 siRNA kits (save $220)
* These siRNA duplexes were designed to be effective against all transcriptional variants at this gene locus.
Also for POU6F2 (Locus ID 11281)
|Amount:||2 nmol each, lyophilized||Purity:||HPLC purified|
|Quality Control:||Tested by ESI-MS||Sequences:||Available with shipment|
|Stability:||One year from date of shipment when stored at -20ºC||Shipment: Ambient|
|# of transfections:||Approximately 330 transfections/2nmol in 24-well plate under optimized conditions (final conc. 10 nM)|
|Synonyms: RPF-1; WT5; WTSL|
|Summary: This gene encodes a member of the POU protein family characterized by the presence of a bipartite DNA binding domain, consisting of a POU-specific domain and a homeodomain, separated by a variable polylinker. The DNA binding domain may bind to DNA as monomers or as homo- and/or heterodimers, in a sequence-specific manner. The POU family members are transcriptional regulators, many of which are known to control cell type-specific differentiation pathways. This gene is a tumor suppressor involved in Wilms tumor (WT) predisposition. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been found for this gene.[provided by RefSeq, Oct 2009]. |Performance Guranteed:
OriGene guarantees that at least two of the three Dicer-Substrate duplexes in the kit will provide at least 70% or more knockdown of the target mRNA when used at 10 nM concentration by quantitative RT-PCR when the TYE-563 fluorescent transfection control duplex (cat# SR30002) indicates that >90% of the cells have been transfected and the HPRT positive control (cat# SR30003) provides 90% knockdown efficiency.
For non-conforming siRNA, requests for replacement product must be made within ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the siRNA kit. To arrange for a free replacement with newly designed duplexes, please contact Technical Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your data indicating the transfection efficiency and measurement of gene expression knockdown compared to the scrambled siRNA control (quantitative RT-PCR data required).
* Delivery time is an estimate in business days. Occasional delays may occur due to unforeseen complexities in the preparation of your construct. International customers may expect an additional 1-2 weeks in shipping