Home siRNA SR302103
HIP1 (ID 3092) Trilencer-27 Human siRNA
- HIP1 (Human) - 3 unique 27mer siRNA duplexes - 2 nmol each (Locus ID 3092)
- Included - SR30004, Trilencer-27 Universal Scrambled Negative Control siRNA Duplex - 2 nmol
- Included - SR30005, RNAse free siRNA Duplex Resuspension Buffer - 2 ml
||SiTran1.0: Transfection reagent designed for RNAi duplex (0.5 ml)
Free! With the purchase of 2 siRNA kits (save $220)
* These siRNA duplexes were designed to be effective against all transcriptional variants at this gene locus.
Also for HIP1 (Locus ID 3092)
|Amount:||2 nmol each, lyophilized||Purity:||HPLC purified|
|Quality Control:||Tested by ESI-MS||Sequences:||Available with shipment|
|Stability:||One year from date of shipment when stored at -20ºC||Shipment: Ambient|
|# of transfections:||Approximately 330 transfections/2nmol in 24-well plate under optimized conditions (final conc. 10 nM)|
|Summary: The product of this gene is a membrane-associated protein that colocalizes with huntingtin. This protein has similarities to cytoskeleton proteins and its interaction with huntingtin is thought to play a functional role in the cell filament network. Loss of normal huntingtin-HIP1 interaction in Huntington disease may contribute to a defect in membrane-cytoskeletal integrity in the brain. This gene could help in the understanding of the normal function of huntingtin and also the pathogenesis of Huntington disease. It also has been implicated in the pathogenesis of hematopoietic malignancies. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2011]. |Performance Guranteed:
OriGene guarantees that at least two of the three Dicer-Substrate duplexes in the kit will provide at least 70% or more knockdown of the target mRNA when used at 10 nM concentration by quantitative RT-PCR when the TYE-563 fluorescent transfection control duplex (cat# SR30002) indicates that >90% of the cells have been transfected and the HPRT positive control (cat# SR30003) provides 90% knockdown efficiency.
For non-conforming siRNA, requests for replacement product must be made within ninety (90) days from the date of delivery of the siRNA kit. To arrange for a free replacement with newly designed duplexes, please contact Technical Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your data indicating the transfection efficiency and measurement of gene expression knockdown compared to the scrambled siRNA control (quantitative RT-PCR data required).
* Delivery time is an estimate in business days. Occasional delays may occur due to unforeseen complexities in the preparation of your construct. International customers may expect an additional 1-2 weeks in shipping