Home Human Tissue TissueScan™ cDNA Arrays TissueScan™ Starter Kit|
TissueScan Starter Kit
New to TissueScan? No problem. Get a Starter Kit and experience the joy of skipping the horrid process of human tissue procurement. Get your first data with clinical samples in 2 hrs for only $120.
Contents of a TissueScan Starter Kit:
- Two 96-well qPCR plates with 24 samples, each with normalized first-strand cDNA from a well-characterized cancer tissue. (View datasheet)
- One vial of validated primer pair for survivin gene (Survivin are over-expressed in many cancer tissues and can be used as positive control).
- One vial of validated primer pair for beta-actin gene (normalization control, optional).
Product needed but not included in the kit:
- qPCR primer pairs for your gene of interest. (qSTAR qPCR primers for $125 each)
- qPCR master mix (qPCR master mix)
QC Data with survivin & beta actin
|Catalog No.||Description||Price|| |
|TSRT101||TissueScan Starter Kit (2 Panels) with surviving and beta-actin primers (View datasheet)||$120|