Home Human Tissue TissueScan™ cDNA Arrays|
TissueScan™ Cancer and Normal Tissue cDNA Arrays
qPCR gene expression results of hundreds of human samples in 2 hours
TissueScan™ Cancer and Normal Tissue cDNA Arrays are developed for differential gene expression analysis and validation among hundreds of different human tissues in less than two hours. Tissue cDNAs of each array are synthesized from high quality total RNAs of pathologist-verified tissues, normalized and validated with ß-actin in two sequential qPCR analyses, and provided with clinical information and QC data.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Use code SPQ12139 for $150 discount off TissueScan Breast Cancer cDNA arrays until 11/15/2016. Applies to catalog items starting with BCRT.
Search qPCR-ready TissueScan™ cDNA Arrays for Immediate Delivery
Custom TissueScan cDNA Array Service
All TissueScan cDNA Arrays are in PCR microplates from Abgene (AB-0600). According to the plate manufacturer, the microplates will fit in Standard Thermocyclers and qPCR thermocyclers including:
- ABI Prism 7000, 7700, 7300, 7500, and 9500 (except fast block formats)
- BioRad iCycler and MyiQ
- Stratagene MX4000, MX3000p, and MX3005p
If your thermocycler is not listed or you would like to convert arrays from 96-well to 384-well format, OriGene offers custom TissueScan cDNA array service with your specific PCR microplates for a small service fee. Please fill this custom TissueScan array request form.
TissueScan™ cDNA Arrays Advantages:
- Biomarker discovery and validation among different cancer types at different stages
- Drug target identification and validation against a specific cancer type
- Cell signaling pathway analysis among different cancer types and stages
- The most relevant model to understand human cancers
- Clinical information including disease stages and donor’s basic demographic
Time and Cost Savings
- Have gene expression results of hundreds of human samples in less than two hours
- Avoid tedious time-consuming tissue acquisition and sample preparation processes
- Have custom qPCR-ready tissue cDNA arrays prepared by your gene experts