Home Destination Vector pLenti-EF1a-N-HA-C-Myc-DDK-IRES-Puro
pLenti-EF1a-N-HA-C-Myc-DDK-IRES-Puro, Lenti vector with EF1a promoter, N-terminal HA tag, C-terminal Myc-DDK tag and IRES-Puro, 10 ug
This Lenti vector is a third generation lentiviral vector.
- All OriGene's TrueORF clone can be shuttled into this vector via PrecisionShuttling, a simple cut-and-ligation process.
- The expression of the cloned ORF is driven by EF1a, a constitutive promoter as an alternative of CMV promoter. The latter could be silenced in certain cellular environment.
- The ORF cloned in this vector can be expressed as a tagged protein with N-terminal HA tag and C-terminal Myc-DDK tag.
- IRES-Puro is within the Lentiviral packaging cassette and would allow puromycin selection in both the transfected and the transduced cells.
- A brief lentiviral packaging protocol is provided.
- E. Coli. selection: Chloramphemicol (34 ug/ml)
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: