Home Destination Vector pLenti-C-Myc-DDK-P2A-BSD
pLenti-C-Myc-DDK-P2A-BSD, Lenti vector with C-terminal Myc-DDK tag and P2A-BSD, 10 ug
This Lenti vector is a third generation lentiviral vector.
- All OriGene’s TrueORF clone can be shuttled into this vector via PrecisionShuttling, a simple cut-and-ligation process.
- The ORF cloned in this vector can be expressed as a tagged protein with a C-terminal Myc-DDK tag.
- P2A-BSD is within the Lentiviral packaging cassette and would allow blasticidin selection in both the transfected and the transduced cells.
- A brief lentiviral packaging protocol is provided.
- E. Coli selection: Chloramphemicol (34 ug/ml)
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: