Home Destination Vector pLenti-EF1a-C-Myc-DDK-IRES-Puro
pLenti-EF1a-C-Myc-DDK-IRES-Puro , Lenti Vector with EF1 alpha promoter and bicistronic IRES-Puro , 10ug
This Lenti vector is a third generation of lentiviral vector.
- All OriGene’s TrueORF clone can be shuttled into this vector via PrecisionShuttling, a simple cut-and-ligation process.
- The expression of the cloned ORF is driven by EF1a, a constitutive promoter as an alternative of CMV promoter. The latter could be silenced in certain cellular environment.
- The ORF cloned in this vector can be expressed as a tagged protein with c-terminal Myc-DDK tags.
- IRES-Puro is within the Lentiviral packaging cassette and would allow Puromycin selection in both the transfected and the transduced cells.
- A brief lentiviral packaging protocol is providedE. Coli selection: Chloramphenicol(34ug/ml)
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: