Home Destination Vector pEX-C-GST
pEX-C-GST, bacterial expression vector with C-terminal GST tag, 10ug
This vector is for E.coli expression.
- Upon IPTG induction, ORFs cloned in this vector can be expressed in E.coli (BL21/DE3) as tagged protein with a C-terminal GST tag.
- Unlike other PrecisionShuttle vectors, this vector does not have an Sgf I site at the multiple cloning site. Instead a BseR I site can be used to generate Sgf I-compatible end for in-frame shuttling from TrueORF clones in pEntry vector.
- Detection and purification of the transgene are best done using an anti-GST antibody.
- If the C-terminal tagging interferes with the protein’s function, you can choose the N-terminal GST-tagging vector, PS100029
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: