Home Destination Vector pLenti-C-mGFP
pLenti-C-mGFP, Lenti vector with C-terminal monomeric GFP tag, 10ug
This Lenti vector is a third generation of lentiviral vector.
- All OriGene’s TrueORF clone can be shuttled into this vector via PrecisionShuttling, a simple cut-and-ligation process.
- The ORF cloned in this vector can be expressed as a tagged protein with a c-terminal monomeric GFP tag.
- mGFP (scientific name mTagGFP) is the improved variant of tagGFP, the mutant of the Aequorea macrodactyla GFP-like protein. mGFP possesses bright green fluorescence with excitation/emission maxima at 483 and 506 nm, respectively. Compared to EGFP, mGFP provides about the same brightness of fluorescence but is significantly more pH stable. mGFP is specially optimized for expression at 37°C. Because of monomeric nature, mGFP is mainly intended for protein localization studies and expression in long-term cell cultures. In FRET applications, mGFP can be used as a donor for red fluorescent protein mRFP or as an acceptor for blue fluorescent protein mBFP.
- A brief lentiviral packaging protocol is provided.
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at email@example.com