Home Destination Vector pLenti-C-GFP
pLenti-C-GFP, Lenti vector with C-terminal tGFP tag, 10ug
This Lenti vector is a third generation of lentiviral vector.
- All OriGene’s TrueORF clone can be shuttled into this vector via PrecisionShuttling, a simple cut-and-ligation process.
- The ORF cloned in this vector can be expressed as a tagged protein with a c-terminal GFP tag.
- Lentiviral infection is a convenient way to delivery DNA into most cell lines and is uniquely effective for the non-dividing cells.
- A brief lentiviral packaging protocol is provided.
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at firstname.lastname@example.org