Home Destination Vector pCMV6-Entry2
pCMV6-Entry2, mammalian vector with C-terminal Myc-DDK tag, 10ug
- pCMV6-Entry2 vector is the secondary entry vector for TrueORF clones, This vector is used when the insert is difficult to be cloned into the primary entry vector, pCMV6-Entry.
- pCMV6-Entry2 vector exhibits the same functional properties of pCMV6-Entry, including kanamycin-resistance in E.coli, Neomycin-resistance in mammalian cells, protein expression driven by CMV. The multiple cloning sites are also identical to pCMV6-Entry.
- ORFs cloned in this vector will be expressed in mammalian cells as a tagged protein with the C-terminal Myc-DDK tags. (DDK is the same as FLAG® which is a registered trademark of Sigma Aldrich).
- Such clones are the best for detection and purification of the transgene using anti-Myc or anti-DDK antibodies.
- Serve as the entry vector in the PrecisionShuttle system to transfer the ORF sequence into any destination vectors for other tagging options or other expression platforms.
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: