Home Destination Vector pMirTarget
pMirTarget, the cloning vector for all 3'UTR clones for miRNA target validation, 10ug
pMirTarget is a reporter construct with firefly luciferase as a reporter. The multiple cloning sites are downstream of luciferase stop codon and allow insertion of any sequence of interest, creating a chimerical transcript. All of OriGene’s 3’UTR clones are constructed in this vector. In the presence of appropriate miRNA (external or internal), shRNA or siRNA, the RNAi machinery would interact with the 3’UTR sequence and causes reduction of the luciferase activity.
- High sensitivity of Luciferase assay due to IRES-driven luciferase cassette
- RFP as a reporter for transfection monitoring and normalization
- Neomycin selection marker for stable cell establishment
- Compatible with Precision shuttling system
- Can serve as a control for target validation experiments.
- 3-UTR Clones for MicroRNA target validation
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at email@example.com