Home Destination Vector pCMV6-AC-IRES-GFP-Puro
pCMV6-AC-IRES-GFP-Puro, mammalian vector with IRES-GFP and puro selection, 10ug
- ORFs cloned in this vector will be expressed as a tagged protein with a C-terminal Myc-DDK tag.
- TurboGFP is expressed from IRES as part of the bicistronic transcript.
- The mammalian selection marker for this vector is puromycin
- Such clones are the best for detection and purification of the transgene expression using an anti-Myc and anti-DDK antibody.
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at email@example.com