Home Destination Vector pCMV6-AN-FC-S
pCMV6-AN-FC-S, mammalian vector with N-terminal FC and secretion signal, 10ug
- ORFs cloned in this vector will be expressed in mammalian cells as a secreted tagged protein with an N-terminal murine Fc tag. Due to the presence of an N-terminal secretion signal sequence, the fusion protein will be secreted and this facilitates the downstream purification.
- The Fc-tag encodes the CH2 and CH3 domains of the mouse IgG heavy chain and the hinge region. A fusion protein is comprised of two relatively independent parts connected with a flexible spacer. Fc fusion provides several advantages in protein applications:
- Easy purification using protein A or protein G affinity chromatography.
- Increased solubility.
- Excellent antigen in mouse mAB production without cleavage, as the murine Fc is not antigenic in mice.
- If the N-terminal tagging interferes with the protein’s function, you can choose the C-terminal Fc-tagging vector, PS100054.
- Validation Data
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: