Home Destination Vector pCMV6-AC-YFP
pCMV6-AC-YFP, mammalian vector with C-terminal tYFP tag, 10ug
- ORFs cloned in this vector will be expressed in mammalian cells as a tagged protein with a C-terminal tYFP tag.
- TurboYFP (excitation/ emission max = 525/ 538nm) is an enhanced variant of the yellow fluorescent protein PhiYFP . TurboYFP is mainly intended for applications where fast appearance of bright fluorescence is crucial. It is specially recommended for cell labeling and tracking the promoter activity. Structually it forms dimer. Learn more about TurboYFP
- Such clones are the best for monitoring protein expression, localization, translocation and co-localization with other protein(s).
- If the N-terminal tagging interferes with the protein’s function, you can choose the N-terminal tYFP-tagging vector, PS100035
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at firstname.lastname@example.org