Home Destination Vector pCMV6-AN-RFP
pCMV6-AN-RFP, mammalian vector with N-terminal tRFP tag, 10ug
- ORFs cloned in this vector will be expressed in mammalian cells as a tagged protein with an N-terminal tRFP tag.
- TurboRFP (excitation/ emission max = 553/ 574 nm) is a red (orange) fluorescent protein. TurboRFP is mainly intended for applications where fast appearance of bright fluorescence is crucial. It is specially recommended for cell and organelle labeling and tracking the promoter activity. Structually it forms dimer. Learn more about TurboRFP
- Such clones are the best for monitoring protein expression, localization, translocation and co-localization with other protein(s).
- If the N-terminal tagging interferes with the protein’s function, you can choose the C-terminal tRFP-tagging vector, PS100034
- Download full vector sequence
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites:
OriGene's fluorescent protein genes are all licensed from Evrogen. Plasmid vectors harboring a fluorescent protein gene contains a proprietary nucleic acid coding for a proprietary fluorescent proteins(s) intended to be used for not-for-profit internal research purposes only, where "research purposes" means non-conmmercial uses or activities which (or the results of which) do not generate revenue. Any use of the proprietary nucleic acid or protein other than for research use is strictly prohibited. USE IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION REQUIRES A LICENSE FROM EVROGEN. To obtain such a license, please contact Evrogen at email@example.com