Home Destination Vector pTUNE Inducible
PrecisionShuttle mammalian vector with inducible expression in mammalian cells, 10 ug
- ORFs cloned in this vector can be expressed in a tunable manner using various dose of IPTG.
- Such clones are the best for genes whose over-expression are toxic to the host cells and those whose expression need to be tightly regulated.
- The ORF in this vector is expressed as a tagged protein with the C-terminal Myc-DDK tag. (DDK is the same as FLAG® which is a registered trademark of Sigma Aldrich). The detection and purification of the transgene expression can be achieved by using anti-Myc or anti-DDK antibodies>
- Learn more about pTUNE inducible vector
- Original publication of pTUNE from Cell 130, 2007
Schematic of the multiple cloning sites: