Home cDNA Transfection Reagents Turbofectin 8.0|
High Performance Transfection with TurboFectin 8.0
The ultimate in high efficiency and low toxicity!
TurboFectin 8.0 is a new generation of transfection reagent optimized for nucleic acid delivery into eukaryotic cells. Its proprietary formulation of lipid/histone blend is supplied in 80% alcohol. TurboFectin 8.0 is the recommended transfection reagent for delivery of TrueClone/TrueORF Clone (for over-expression) and HuSH-29 constructs (shRNA for expression knock-down) in many different cell types. TurboFectin 8.0 has also been optimized and is the preferred reverse transfection reagent in GFC-Transfection Arrays.
- Wide spectrum: validated on > 100 cell lines and primary cell types (Click for list)
- Recommended for shRNA-induced silencing (click for data).
- Preferred reagent for reverse transfection assays (click for data).
- Simplified use: Works well in media containing antibiotic and antimycotic agents. Suitable for serum-containing media; no requirement for media change
- Affordability: One mL can be used for 300-500 transfections of 6-well plate cultures, < $0.50 per transfection.
||TurboFectin 8.0 (1 vial @ 1ml each)
||TurboFectin 8.0 (5 vials @ 1ml each)