Home cDNA Clone TrueClone Mouse Collection
Mouse MGC-Plus Clone Collection: Mouse Full-Length cDNA Clones
OriGene has expanded its TrueClone collection with the addition of a large collection of mouse full-length cDNA clones in a selectable mammalian expression vector. All Mouse Clones are derived from the NIH MGC Clone collection with significant improvement on the vector. The major differences are summarized below:
Search the entire OriGene TrueClone Mouse catalog by Gene Name, Gene Symbol, Accession Number or Keyword in the search box below
TrueClone Mouse Vector map: download:
Cloning map and
For genes cloned with Sfi I sites, the alternative vector (see below) is used .
download: Vector Map and Cloning Map
Features of the TrueClone Mouse Vector
- The CMV promoter and a Kozak consensus sequence drive protein expression in mammalian cells.
- Ten (10) ug of purified plasmid is provided for immediate transfection and expression experiments.
- An antibiotic selection cassette (Kanr/ Neor) confers resistance to kanamycin in E. coli and neomycin analogs in mammalian cells.
- The T7 promoter upstream of the ORF allows protein expression in cell-free system.
- Each clone contains a fully verified insert sequence.
Example Verification of Protein Over-expression by Western blot