TissueFocus Search Tool
RNA, DNA, Protein & Sections from Human Tissue
Human Tissue Source
Over 140,000 human tissue samples have been collected from U.S. medical centers using the industry's most strict ethical requirements and IRB protocols. The diagnosis of every tissue sample has been verified by an independent board-certified pathologist. All samples are maintained in a low-traffic, temperature-controlled environment. Every tissue block is bar-coded to ensure linkage to tracking and donor data maintained in a large normalized database.
Tissue total RNA and genomic DNA
Samples were derived from our high quality frozen tissues after rigorous QC testing. Agilent Bioanalyzer 28S/18S ratio, Electropherogram, A260/A280 ratio and PCR images available upon request. Samples are offered in 5 ug aliquots.
Tissue Protein Lysate
Protein lysates were generated using a Modified RIPA buffer (no SDS) in the presence of protease and phosphatase inhibitors. Protein quantification is performed using the BCA Protein Assay. Samples are offered in 150 ug aliquots.
Frozen and FFPE tissue sections can be used for applications such as IHC, ISH, LCM and RNA/DNA/Protein extractions. Each section is freshly cut onto a SuperFrost positively charged glass slide, and offered as a set of 5 slides (each 5 micron thickness).
Search over 30,000 pathologist-verified samples
- Select Product, Disease State, Diagnosis, and Tissue from menu below
- View results or Download Report
- To find matching Tumor and Normal samples, click on hyperlinked Case IDs or Download Report and sort by Case ID
- Click on the SKU number to find the detailed product information and Add to Cart.
- Abstracted pathology report and digital H&E images available upon request.
- To order, you may also send a list of SKUs to firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 888-267-4436 prompt 1)
Terms and Conditions
Each sample is of limited quantity. They are available on first-come-first-serve basis.