Home Lab Essentials Rapid-Screen cDNA Libraries
RAPID-SCREEN ARRAYED CDNA liBRARY PANELS
Gene identification is increasing at a rapid pace, due in large part to technologies such as expressed sequence tag (EST) discovery and the wealth of sequence information produced by the Genome Sequencing Projects. Once a gene is identified, a full-length CDNA clone is required to perform sequence and expression analyses and ultimately to discern gene function in vivo. OriGene's Arrayed cDNA Libraries have been used and cited by a number of experts in the field.
Rapid-Screen Arrayed cDNA Library Panels are a fast, inexpensive, and easy way to clone full-length cDNAs.
- Isolate large cDNA clones with only three 96-well PCRs
- Libraries designed to contain large inserts
- Can identify longest clone even before its isolation
- Final clone is not a PCR product
- No messy radioactive probes or labor-intensive colony lifts
- "Full-length" clones can immediately be transfected into mammalian cells
Twenty, tissue-specific libraries are available for customer cloning of full-length genes